The Governing Council constituted with 11 members chaired by the Chairman. The Executive Director of the Centre is officiating as the Member-Secretary of the Council.
- Prof. V. K. Damodaran Former Director, Science, Technology and Environment Department, Kerala (Chairman)
- Dr. E. J. James, Director, Water Institute, Karunya University, Coimbatore (Vice Chairman)
- Shri. N. T. Nair, Former Vice President, CMS Computers
- Dr. C. Bhaskaran, Professor of Extension , Kerala Agricultural University (Member)
- Dr N. C. Narayanan, Associate Professor, Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (Member)
- Dr A. S. K. Nair, Emeritus Scientist & Program Director, CED (Member)
- Dr. V. Ramankutty, Professor, Sri Chitra Institute of Medical Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram (Member)
- Shri. Motilal, Chief, Decentralization, State Planning Board, Kerala
- Shri. K. D. Nambudripad, Scientist (Rtd), CWRDM, Kozhikode
- Dr. Babu Ambat, Executive Director & Member Secretary, CED
Research Advisory Council
The Research Advisory Council advises the Centre on all matters related to research, consultancy , training and academic programs. The RAC constituted with 15 members who are experts in various fields.
The Faculty Council include all the scientists of the institution and act as a platform for sharing of expertise and formulation of research programs. The Faculty Council meet once in 2 weeks.